My 20 by 20!

Before I turn 20 I want learn how to drive and get a cool car. I wanna learn how to become better at playing tennis and try out for the high school team. When I am older I want to be able to professionally cook so I can make good meals. Before I am 20 I would like to get a pet duck because they are so cute and I used to have one when I was younger and I loved it. Next I would definitely like to get rid of my fear of heights so then I can go skydiving or bungee jumping, to learn more click here. I would like to get a job and start to make a lot of money to learn how to do so click here. I think it would be pretty cool to go shark cage diving, to learn more click here. I want to learn how to ski or snowboard since I do live in Utah, to learn more click here. I think it would be fun to go on an extreme hike that takes all or multiple days and is super hard, to learn more click here. I want to graduate high school with a 4.0 and start college with a scholarship. Before I turn 20 I want to travel to New York and go shopping and see the statue of liberty. I want to go to a concert and have good seats. I want to have a lot or at least a few good friends. I want to be the type of person that is healthy, workouts, and is successful. I want to travel the world and try all the different types of food.  I think it would be cool to learn how to become a photographer. Before I am twenty I want to learn a foreign language. I want to go on a long road trip with out a destination. I think it would be nice to get into the habit of writing or journaling everyday. I definitely would like to practice and fix my handwriting. Lastly I would like to start a successful future and enjoy my life.

One Response